Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Netharien

Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED*** Empty
PostSubject: Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***   Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED*** EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 am

Hello

By posting this on your forum i'd like to apply for 'Endless Scream'
The link to my armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Netharien But as you will see i am still getting my gear. 4980 gs atm and 11/12 + LK to 40% icc experience so far.

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***   Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED*** EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Please use the following link :!!Click Me , Click Me!! , Copy and paste the template into a fresh thread and complete it the best you can.

This will help your application get processed faster , also higher the chance we will accept you.

./Thanks
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***   Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED*** EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:51 pm

I promised that I will not comment the applications, but at least can I sigh? silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***   Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Netharien: Frost Dps DK ***DENIED***
Page 1 of 1