Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** Empty
PostSubject: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 am

Real age : 23
Country & timezone : United Kingdom, GMT time
Playing time availability : 5 days a week
What connection do you have? : 20 MPS ethernet Wired Connection
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? : Yes
WOW Character name : Arcava
Level, Class, Race : Level 80 Ele/resto shaman. dren
Character played time : 31 days, 16 hours 58 minutes, 20 seconds
Character MAIN spec : ele
Reason
for having your current spec : have been a healer for abour 3 years, fancied a change and am quite enjoying it. less responsibility. Smile
Link to Armory profile : can never seem to find my character
List your Glyphs
List of your alts if any : Minibarr, Janova, leviar, harlaquin,
Previous
guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : have been in a friends guild for the last 6 months but lack of raiding has made me look else where
List
your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like
"attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) : most from burning crusade, except lower shat.
Raid experience : 5/12 10man icc. 5/12 icc 25, and have cleared Toc most of uldaur and nax, aswell as all minor raids like VOA OS.
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : Nope can obtain easily.
We
may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a
problem with that? : no, but first choose is ele
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : ex
Kirin Tor : ex
Knights of the Ebon Blade : rev
The Sons of Hodir : rev
The Wyrmrest Accord : ex
Ashen Verdict : hon
frostborn : rev
Why
I want to join Endless scream : i have raided ICC 10 with some members and was happy with the maturity and skill of the members and would like to be a part of the team.
How can I help Endless scream : i can bring existing skill to an already skilled guild.
Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : redpassion i have raided with befor.
Optional things you want to share with us :i am available most nite, i do have a new born son so i have to keep that into consideration. otherwhise im in it for laugh and to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

you cant post with gust account links etc, u have to change your status,and write the apply again,and put some effort plz in apply.
Back to top Go down
Arcava

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

sorry buddy, dont generaly do this. im just trying to find a decent guild. if your not happy with what iv done then decline the application. im not jumping through loops its just a game, were all here to have fun lol.
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Even tho you are a British seems you luck to understand the questions,
Arcava wrote:

Playing time availability : 5 days a week
Here i have a feeling the poet is asking bout what hours per day you can play
Arcava wrote:

Previous
guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : have been in a friends guild for the last 6 months but lack of raiding has made me look else where
ok you were in the last 6 months in a friendly guild, what about the rest 2.5 years?
Arcava wrote:

We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a
problem with that? : no, but first choose is ele
rotate members, means swap a player with another one, not turn a player inside out.

Arcava wrote:

sorry buddy, dont generaly do this. im just trying to find a decent guild. if your not happy with what iv done then decline the application. im not jumping through loops its just a game, were all here to have fun lol.
Sorry "buddy" but if this is your attitude as an applicant, I can't imagine or even better don't wanna know your attitude as a raider.

Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 am

ok, unfortunately I forgot that I am not an officer anymore with my own decision, so I can only say my opinion and nothing more, post is open again and haven't declined yet.
sorry for the inconvenience, wait from an officer to reply.
my vouch tho is negative.
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 am

Hey, and thx for you're interests in Endless scream.

However i have some issues with ur apply as my fellow guildies noted down allready.

1st.
Quote :
Character played time : 31 days, 16 hours 58 minutes, 20 seconds
Quote :
Reason for having your current spec : have been a healer for abour 3 years, fancied a change and am quite enjoying it. less responsibility

You have 31 days played and you say that you played healer for 3 years.. was this on another char or? Cause i doubt you can have 31 days played if you played healing for 3 years on this char.

2nd.
Quote :
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : have been in a friends guild for the last 6 months but lack of raiding has made me look else where

What about the other 2 years and a half? Where have you been? Surprised

3rd.
Quote :
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : no, but first choose is ele

As arose noted we are asking you if you have problems to sit out on a boss not changing a spec.

4th.

You wispered me in-game when i was about to begin the fight on sindragosa 10man that you would make an apply, we killed sindra in like less than 10minutes and when i finished you wisperd me that you made the apply. I don't understand how you can make an app in like less than 10minutes. Most ppl take longer to make it if they really wanna make a good impression etc .. so i have to be convinced by you to get you in.

< Neya - Ythaxina >
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm

As it seems ur interests in Endless Scream has dropped or you just disappear'd, as i can't even find you're armory anymore ... there is no shaman named Arcava on Kul Tiras so therefor i'm declining you.

< Neya - Ythaxina >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***   Ele/resto Shaman  ***DENIED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Ele/resto Shaman ***DENIED***
Page 1 of 1