Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkstefke

darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** Empty
PostSubject: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Real age : 27
Country & timezone :belgium
Playing time availability : 1 week i work till 22.00 other till 14.00
What connection do you have? :the best in belium
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? :ofc
WOW Character name :darkstefke
Level, Class, Race :gnome blood/unholy dk
Character played time :21 days
Character MAIN spec :blood/unholy
Reason for having your current spec : looked it up on the net on some sites
Link to Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Darkstefke
List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from [url=http://www.wowhead.com]http://www.wowhead.com[/url]) glyph of deathgrip horn of winter, dark death, raise death ,blood tap and death and decay
List of your alts if any : my main is tuningfreak but im tired of pugs and because pala are full i wanted to app whit this char im still gearing this as fast as possible now
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : whit this char none pala was dutch clan raid
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) : none sry
Raid experience : whit maine i did 1 and second wing +dreamwalker on 10 m and bloodcouncil on 25m
Link to a recent WWS-report : ???
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : ofc not they are there for use for better raiding
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : ofc not i do everything for guildprogress
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : exalted
Kirin Tor : exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : exalted
The Sons of Hodir : exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord : exalted
Why I want to join Endless scream : its sounds a very good guild
How can I help Endless scream : i can bring fun in the game and do everything for progress no matter how many wipes it costs
Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : no
Optional things you want to share with us : this is an alt butt can play it very good almost as good as my main and here is also arm link of main http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Tuningfreak
Back to top Go down
Azalea

Azalea

PostSubject: Re: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Yeah, give more gnomes.
Back to top Go down
http://ss79.oron.gu.se
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 pm

3 words could describe your application.

Bad Geared Alt

P.S. : also lucky roller in polar claw bracers in some pugs icc heroic gunship
P.S. : blood spec aint exactly the dps tree of dks nowdays, furthermore since exist the oportunity, main stats for 'blood dps' is armorpenetration not STR.
Back to top Go down
darkstefke

PostSubject: Re: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

ok ty for the advice gonna look on net for better specc talents and i know he's not really good geared butt im doing it now
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey Darkstefke , at the minute we wouldn't be able to offer you a raiding spot due to the fact you just don't have the gear requirement we would need in our raids.

But please feel free to apply again once you have obtained more gear.

Thanks for your interest in Endless Scream! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***   darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

darkstefke dk dps ***DENIED***
Page 1 of 1