Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitia s

Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Real age : 18
Country & timezone : england - GMT
Playing time availability : work 8am - 4pm anytime after that
What connection do you have? : 8mb
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? : yes
WOW Character name : elitia
Level, Class, Race : 80 - shaman - draenei
Character played time : 89 days
Character MAIN spec : elemental
Reason for having your current spec : love being range dps
Link to Armory profile :
List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from
List of your alts if any : Glyph of Lava,Glyph of Lightning Bolt,Glyph of Flame Shock,Glyph of Water Shield,Glyph of Water Walking,Glyph of Renewed Life
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : vanquish - tbc ended and i quit playing, nocturnal - they moved server and i didnt fancy it.
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) :
Raid experience : kara,gruul,maggy,ssc,tk,zul aman,black temple,sunwell - all wile 70... nax 10/25,three drakes 10/25 ,ulduar yogg saron 25,TOC 10/25 hard mode 10 man,icc 10/25 7/12 but know all tactics
Link to a recent WWS-report :
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : nope
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : nope
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : exalted
Kirin Tor : exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : exalted
The Sons of Hodir : exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord : exalted
Why I want to join Endless scream : iv done pugs with some members,you seem mature n skilled and you raid on a regular basis witch is what im looking for.
How can I help Endless scream : totem of wrath = winner. im also a jc working on getting more recipes
Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : nope
Optional things you want to share with us : i have a mic so i can talk on ts, but i never shut up... then again thats wa mute was made for ey.
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-feed.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Elitia
there are few pieces on your gear that could have been replaced either by craftable or
with frost emblems, same goes for the 4rth item from your set, seems tho that you are
low on frost emblems, how come? do you take long time brakes from the game or you play also other characters?
the enchant on legs is wrong, not big deal but still wrong.
the enchant on the weapon is cheap.
missing extra socket with gem from the belt.

the info about vt spam can not received as something positive.
Back to top Go down
elitia s

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm

all thats you pointed out has been sorted, and the frost badge issue is that i had a computer break down for 3 months as i had no job couldnt afford to buy a new one witch is the reason i have not got all the badge gear but thats will be sorted very soon
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

a bit blind before, i didn't notice, 3 cloth items and one leather, how comes?
also you forgot to mention your alts if there is any
and last but not least... may i have the name of your char before the rename plz?

Back to top Go down
elitia s

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 am

i gain alot from the cloth items worth losing the armour mostt ele shamans use the odd cloth/leather, also i have a alt called fáit priest level 80, warlock named loackass, last but not least my name used to be dreanuz Smile
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm sorry to announce that Endless Scream has followed the 'casual' path.

Thanks for you're interests in Endless Scream tho Wink

<Neya>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***   Elemental shaman ***CLOSED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman ***CLOSED***
Page 1 of 1