Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashcrash

MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** Empty
PostSubject: MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***   MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi, I'm aAshcrash

I play a MM hunter and have been playing that Char for about 1-2 years now ever since i first got into WoW. I also have 2 other 80 chars. A restro Drood, and a unholy DK. My GS on my hunter is 5800, My DK 5500 , and my Drood has GS of 5100. I am happy to join on any of them , u decide. which ever u r more in need of.

Here is my armory link for my hunter http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Ashcrash

Here is my armory link for my DK http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Asherr. my DK all has an OS blood tank spec. GS on that is 5000

I currently live in Summerset, England and have Live in england all my life.I am 18 at the moment and turn 19 in January 2011. I live with my misses in bristol and current have a full time job but when i aint working i am on WoW =D well try to be if she dont keep nagging =P. One thing i always wanted was for her to play but dont think i would ever get that lucky =(.

I can raid most night but sometimes i have to work till 9 but that does happen very often.I will to raid 2 times at least a week but more than likely i will be there for all of them.

I am currently in Aggro Raiders, but all seems to be falling apart in there. We dont raid anymore and thats one of the most things i enjoy in the game. I have been in AR ever since i started playing WoW and its sad to see them go the way they have but i am hopeing to move on to bigger and better things and this guild seems to be the one for me. One of the main things i would like to join this guild is because i like the way u progress in raids and overcome every walls thats set infront of you.

Well something usful about me?? Ummm well thats a hard one lol. I can raid seriously when we need to but can also lighten up a raid and put a smiles on peoples faces. =)

Thank you for reading my App and hope to hear from you in the next couple of day,

Regaurds,
Ash
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***   MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:46 pm

correct gemming, no tokens at all, u could easybe a new-icc geared alt tho,but the gear is optimal, i dont know for hunters talent or pet talent,so will only stick to the gear gem/enchant
gl in your apply.
Back to top Go down
Greenoalt

Greenoalt

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***   MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Talents are fine, as are the pet talents. Tiny amount under hit cap but it won't make much difference really. My only dislike is the Herkuml War Token. I think people have different views on it but I would much rather have http://www.wowhead.com/item=50198#. Haste is pretty useless for a MM hunter IMO and the 340 Att pwr is easily out matched by the crit and ArP bonus from the one I linked.

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Ashcrash

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***   MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks For the advice. And about the hit cap thing, the only reason i was under was because i had the wrong neck on. changed it now and am at 9.09 percent. i hope to hear from you again soon,

Many thanks,

Ash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***   MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

MM Hunter ***ACCEPTED***
Page 1 of 1