Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drequiem

Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED*** Empty
PostSubject: Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***   Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED*** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Real age : 18
Country & timezone : Luxembourg (+1)
Playing time availability : week days after 6:30, Friday nights is used for social reasons, free all weekend.
What connection do you have? : High Speed LAN connection, 10 MB
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? :I have read all the rules concerning the guild and I am very willing to follow these rules.
WOW Character name : Drequiem
Level, Class, Race : Level 80, Druid, Nightelf
Character played time : 56 hours total
Character MAIN spec : Feral DPS
Reason for having your current spec : Currently feral dps to try a new aspect of the druids capability. Have Resto offspec, was feral tank for Ulduar and Trail of the Crusader and a small part of ICC, and have a fair amount of experience with balance aswell.
Link to Armory profile :
List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from :
Major : Glyph of Shred, Glyph of Savage Roar, Glyph of Rip
Minor : Glyph of the Wild, Glyph of Unburdend Rebirth, Glyph of Aquatic Form (When I swam to Onyxia)
List of your alts if any : Enquiem (80 Death Knight), Palquiem (75 Paladin)
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : Devils Rejects; left because of poor attitude of the raid leader, flamming and raging during a wipe. Adventurers of the Realm; Have been in this guild for 1-2 years now, but I wanted to expand my experience with ICC and interact with a new crowd of people. NoLife; Simply the guild leader has very little tollerance for failure even on Heroic levels, flamming and really not capable of leading.
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) : During TBC I was focused on PVPing becuase I didnt have the time and commitment for PvE and raiding. Didnt have any raids done in Pre TBC because bought the game when TBC came out.
Raid experience : My achievements on my characters varry, but I know tacts to all bosses, done 6/12 on 25 man, Gunship heroic everytime.
Link to a recent WWS-report : Dont have one currently, sorry.
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : No flasks are always mandatory I believe
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : No have no probelm with that.
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : Exaulted
Kirin Tor : Exaulted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : Exaulted
The Sons of Hodir : Exaulted
The Wyrmrest Accord : Exaulted
How can I help Endless scream : I can fill in whenever it is needed, very reliable person unless something horribly wrong happens in real life. Like computer or router explodes or sumthing drastic. Shocked
Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : No but I have seen people in the guild arround.
Optional things you want to share with us : Think that about covers it, but during winter season I have basketball, may have matches during the weekend but shouldn't be over more than the Saturday, so doesn't conflict with raid times.

Thank you for your time, "Quiem"
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***   Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED*** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey Drequiem , We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. cheers

Also , this made me laugh : "NoLife; Simply the guild leader has very little tollerance for failure even on Heroic levels, flamming and really not capable of leading. " Good ole ragetastic Petsoul. clown
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***   Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED*** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey Drequiem , Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for an invite and chat. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***   Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral DPS - Drequiem *** ACCEPTED***
Page 1 of 1