Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartakus

Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** Empty
PostSubject: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Real Age : 14
Country & timezone : Sweden, GMT +2.00 Stockholm
Playing time availability : All of your current raid days.
What connection do you have? : 8 mbit/sec
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and are willing to hold these? : Yes Ofcourse
WOW Character name : Spartakus
Level, Class, Race : Level 80, Human Warrior
Character played time : Around 50 days (almost 200 on my mage tho)
Character MAIN spec : Fury, also got a protection OFF spec.
Reason for having your current spec : I have always liked the warrior dps class and I think it is fun and a dps class worth playing.
Link to armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Spartakus
List your Glyphs, (both major and minor, if possible link from http://www.wowhead.com : Major Glyphs: Glyph of Whirlwind, Glyph of Cleaving, Glyph of Heroic Strike. Minor Glyphs : Glyph of Bloodrage, Glyph of Battle, Glyph of Enduring Victory.
List of your alts if any : Randalf, AlĂșne.
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving: Cynic was my old guild, I didnt leave. It disband and most of the members moved to other servers. Now I am in an IRL friend guild called Dedicated Few.
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attunements not needed any more" are not accepted) : Pre TBC I didn't raid that much but did AQ40 in lvl 70. In TBC I raided on my mage and this character. Cleared SSC, TK, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon and some bosses in Black Temple.
Raid Experience : Except the raids listed above I have raided everything in WOTLK except ICC10/25 HC ( only gunship ), have done 10/12 bosses in ICC10 normal and 8/12 on ICC25 normal ( you can watch all the achievs on my mage ).
Link to a recent WWS-report : No one, sorry.
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : No. My alt is Elixir Master and money aint a problem either.
We might need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : No , ofcourse not.
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : Exalted
Kirin Tor : Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : Exalted
The Sons of Hodir : Exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord : Exalted
Why I want to join Endless Scream : Because I love raiding and the feeling of helping other people and defeating new bosses/events. And I hope I can get this in Endless Scream.
How can I help Endless Scream : By being an active member and a trustfull raider that will be there for the guild and I am a quick learning person for new encounters.
Do you know anyone in Endless Scream : Not that I know.
Optional things you want to share with us? : The people in my old guild liked me and I liked them and I am an easy player to play with and aint arguing about gear and if you would like to replace me for encounters for progress. And I am looking forward to be a better player in this guild!

Last edited by Spartakus on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaratja

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Quote :
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and are willing to hold these? : Yes Ofcourse

You missed the part where it said 18 or older.
Back to top Go down
Spartakus

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 am

I know, but I can still reply and if your guild thinks I am good enough anyway, I might can join anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tsopanis

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 am

The age thing is up to officers to decide..I got few questions for ur char though..how come you still use Execute?From what i know heroic strike is a bit better on higher gear levels..You should also glyph for Heroic Strike instead of Execute..You also don't use the ring from ashen verdict..Yes it doesn't have arm pen on it but should be still used for the proc..Your spec is generally okiish but i wonder why you use imp berserker rage..end game warriors should avoid that..and one last thing..You have taken a break or something?Because the tier parts you have are the easy to get..And you still use 245 chest + head instead of tier10 parts..You should also change your second trinket..Farm toc5 normal maybe for the arm pen one?And get 26 expertise too..You got far too much hit..
Back to top Go down
Spartakus

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 am

The thing about the gear is that I started to play on my mage in WOTLK ( like 120 days played time ), But a few months ago I began to level up my warrior who was in level 70. I now have around 12 days played time in 80 ( 50 overall ) and thats why I havent been able to gain all my gear, and I have also bought some frost gear for tank spec. And I am now able to tank ICC aswell. And about the Ashen Verdict ring. I have it for tank atm, if I will start raid with you I will change it immidiatly though.
Back to top Go down
Spartakus

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 am

Btw, Ashen Verdict ring equipped and Tank specc removed. Now fury Main Specc ( ofcourse ) and arms offspecc.
Back to top Go down
Tsopanis

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:13 am

And about the rest i asked? Very Happy ..
Back to top Go down
Spartakus

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm

About the Improved Berserker Rage specc. It's because of sometimes I spam my Heroic Strike even when I am under 60 rage, and the instant +20 rage is a good thing to keep my rage up. Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** Icon_smile
And about the glyph of execution... I am using it since I am getting more dmg from execute with a lower rage cost. Maybe I should go Heroic Strike if you say so though.. Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** Icon_biggrin Hope I have answered all your questions now btw Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Spartakus

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 pm

And your question about the gear thing. I started as tank and I have bought tank gear for 230 frosties. Thats why I havent got all the frost gear yet.
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm sorry to announce that Endless Scream has followed the 'casual' path.

Thanks for you're interests in Endless Scream tho Wink

<Neya>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***   Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartakus, Fury Warrior ***CLOSED***
Page 1 of 1