Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joikaaja

enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** Empty
PostSubject: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am

Real age : 26
Country & timezone :Finland +1cet
Playing time availability : a lot atm
What connection do you have? :1mb trust worthy
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? :yes and yes Smile
WOW Character name :Joikaaja
Level, Class, Race :80, shaman, draenei
Character played time :61 days
Character MAIN spec :enhacement
Reason for having your current spec : i wanted to try something differend i leveled and started 80 with ele/resto combo
Link to Armory profile :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Joikaaja
List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from :major glyphs are lava lash, stormstrike and feral spirit. minors are astral recal, water walking and renewed life
List of your alts if any : Faeti, loikoilija and tahmanäppi Razz
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : superbad, crow and a99 superbad broked down :S and crow croked down Sad and i was too tired in a99 to raid as much as trials need to i can raid much more atm Smile
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted :i'm not sure what you mean by that but a i have attunement to kul tiras server lol and a wotlk raiding and raiding with enhacement spec Smile
Raid experience : icc 10 11/12 and 25er 10/12 halion still up and all other icc instances down thoe missing achiement to thadius on this character lol
Link to a recent WWS-report : i have no idea how find it Sad
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : no
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : no
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : friendly
Kirin Tor : exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade :revered
The Sons of Hodir : revered, thoe got it on exalted on another character
The Wyrmrest Accord : exalted
Why I want to join Endless scream :because i wuold like to be part of progressive mature raiding guild
How can I help Endless scream :guess if i get into es by joining the raids and give my best efford
Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : no
Optional things you want to share with us : afro
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 am

Hey joikaaja , Due to the fact we need a good active shaman i can pretty much confirm we will give you a trial. Let me confirm with the other officers and i will get back to you asap =)

/Senara alien
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 am

wrong gems, wont comment spec either the 2nd trinket choice. gl tho
Back to top Go down
Senara

Senara

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 am

Arpya wrote:
wrong gems, wont comment spec either the 2nd trinket choice. gl tho

Thank you for that very helpful comment. Sleep
Back to top Go down
joikaaja

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 am

i figured that spec on my own atleast it giefs me more dps, i did 13k on saurfang last 25er i was in Razz well crit is more effective then haste but i wanted to try it out only because some ppl do so too Smile i allready got over50% crit so haste just brings extra spice . and i'm after a new trinkets Smile
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi, pls contact me ingame for a chat.

< Ythaxina - Neya >
Other alts: Maynal, Tihyla, Dyanthé (happy investigating Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***   enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

enhacement shaman application ***ACCEPTED***
Page 1 of 1