Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soupster

Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** Empty
PostSubject: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Real age : 14

Country & timezone : England (GMT)

Playing time availability : All the time, besides Sunday, so will be able to keep the 75% Raid attendance you guys require, Some Sundays i will be able to raid (A rotation of me been at my Dad's or my Mum's).

What connection do you have? : ADSL Broadband - Can push out 8 Meg.

Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? : Yes.

WOW Character name : Souperstar.

Level, Class, Race : 80, DK, Gnome.

Character played time : 10 Days, 2 Hours and 45 Minutes - This came to me as quite a shock for been so low.

Character MAIN spec : Frost.

Reason for having your current spec : I like the aspect of Dual-Wield and that as Frost you can either Stack ArPen or Strength. (I plan to go ArPen when i have the correct gear).

Link to Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Souperstar - I am aware that i still need to replace a few pieces of gear, Ive just been unlucky i guess and also some pieces of gear i do not feel the need of gemming as there fairly bad pieces of gear in general, but will gem the pieces i havent correctly if you guys feel it is a neccessity. The Belt, Necklace and Trinket need to be upgraded the most.

List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from http://www.wowhead.com)
Major Glyphs: http://www.wowhead.com/item=43543 http://www.wowhead.com/item=43547 http://www.wowhead.com/item=45805 Or http://www.wowhead.com/item=43546
Minor Glyphs: http://www.wowhead.com/item=43535 http://www.wowhead.com/item=43673 http://www.wowhead.com/item=43544

List of your alts if any : Soupster 80 Mage (94 Days 7 Hours), Missmuffit 80 Paladin (Account with no Gametime), Stellaman 80 Druid
(Account with no Gametime), Deadoralive 80 Rouge (21 Days 8 Hours) and Souperduper 80 Hunter (Account with no Gametime).

Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : All of my recent guilds have been Social, and made by me or either my friends, Only reason for leaving them would be to join another Social guild i suppose - Nothing special.

List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) : No attunement's on my DK, But on alts i have become attuned for BWL and Kara - That's all

Raid experience : Vanilla WoW: I played Mage during Vanilla and TBC, my cleared Raid's in Vanilla are: Onyxia, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20 and Zul'Gurub everywhere else i didnt progress far in.
The Burning Crusade:In TBC once again like i said i played Mage, I cleared Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul's Lair, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Cavern, Mount Hyjal(Excluding Archimonde) and Black Temple. I did not participate in SWP.
Wrath of the Lich King: In WotLK my raiding experience has not beign as healthy as my previous progression(IMO) but here it is as follows: Naxx 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, Eye of Eternity 10/25, Obsidian Sanctum 10/25(3D), ToC 10/25 and Ulduar 10(With hard mode's and excluding Algalon) - All cleared. In Ulduar 25 i downed 6 bosses(up to the keepers) but never any further, and finally in ICC10/25 I have killed 7 bosses(the seventh beign Valithria Dreamwalker) despite me knowing the tactics for most encounters.

Link to a recent WWS-report : http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1838950 - It's VoA so take into concideration that i did not have the damage increase that you gain in ICC. Also there seems to be a bug in the report, it shows encounters from the past, if it occurs to you just take note of the VoA ones please.

Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : No, i can even supply them.

We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : No.

Reputation with
Argent Crusade : Honored
Kirin Tor : Honored
Knights of the Ebon Blade : Revered (Head Enchant)
The Sons of Hodir : Exalted (Shoulder Enchant)
The Wyrmrest Accord : Friendly

Why I want to join Endless scream : I want to join Endless scream to assist them in further progression in the game E.G Lich King 25. You seem like a nice raiding community and i feel i can be a part of it, or make it better.

How can I help Endless scream : I beleive i can help Endless Scream in the present and future content, by offering a member who is prepared to get to Level 85 as fast as possible and begin raiding straight off, i am also a good dps and will always be prepared for any scenario.

Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : Not that i know of.

Optional things you want to share with us : My Mum plays WoW too Razz (a Druid if you must know) it can work in my favour because she understands the sence of importance in the game allowing me to play whenever. I understand that by joining Endless Scream i will be breaking a rule, That i need to be 18 years or older, i beleive that this rule should be overlook as im positive i have the maturity and level of responsibility of most adults that you guys are looking for and should not be held back as of my age, i have been declined from many guilds because of my age and i hope it does not occur here. I am use to many Raiding environments from the Hardcore to the Casual. I will not become offended by criticism or 'Adult humour'. Im open to changing my characters lay out to assist the guild in any shape or form.

Last edited by soupster on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

[quote=]

Character MAIN spec : Frost.

Reason for having your current spec : I like the aspect of Dual-Wield and that as Frost you can either Stack ArPen or Strength. (I plan to go ArPen when i have the correct gear).

[/quote]

if you gem Armopen instead Strength you are clueless about what is best to gem in this class at your current gear itemlevel and stats . you have blue quality gems in your chest, you wear 1 pvp trinket in armory link.
on a side note , will point you, that you LACK GLYPH of DISEASE , witch is huge dps increace for forsts/unholy dks. since obli scales too good with gear .
Back to top Go down
soupster

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Well i did say (I plan to go ArPen when i have the correct gear). What part of correct gear didnt you understand. i did not say im going to go full out ArP in the gear i have equipped, did i?

The pvp trinket was because i was doing PvP my apologies.

As i lack gold at the current time, the blue gems are in the chest. i do not feel i should replace these but as i said once again ill gem better if you guys feel its a neccessity.

The glyph of disease suggestion i understand yes, i have tried it. and i swap and change between both.

Not to sound cocky or anything but if you are going to criticise me again at least make sure you pick up on a point i have not said in my application.
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 pm

soupster wrote:
Well i did say (I plan to go ArPen when i have the correct gear). What part of correct gear didnt you understand. i did not say im going to go full out ArP in the gear i have equipped, did i?

Not to sound cocky or anything but if you are going to criticise me again at least make sure you pick up on a point i have not said in my application.

when you make an apply , you have to accept the fact that someone will criticize you , i don't usually enjoy criticize peeps . furthermore if you read about class , since you said u plan swap gems, that means 277 gear, that is a bit away from your current gear,and probably not soon be in full 277 gear to swap gems, in sort that part of gems in your apply is kinda pointless . i hope you understand what am talking about.
Back to top Go down
soupster

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Yea i think i get you, but what i mean is i know 14 ArPen = 1% so when i know i have the required gear to get ArPen Cap i will switch my gems, but i currently do not have the gear required.

P.S: I understand i will recieve criticism, its just that i already explained my self in the application for most of the reasons you criticised me for. It just seemed like you did not take that in.
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 am

Hi,

Thanks for ur interests in Endless Scream.
Ur application is under revieuw we'll get back to you asap.

<Neya - Ythaxina>
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey, and sorry to keep you waiting. But we cannot give you a spot in Endless Scream.

Thanks for ur interests tho and Good luck in ur future Wow-progress.

< Neya - Ythaxina >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***   Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Souperstar Level 80 Frost DK (DPS) ***DENIED***
Page 1 of 1