Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemona

Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED*** Empty
PostSubject: Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***   Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 am

Real age : 19

Country & timezone : England, GMT

Playing time availability : Alot

What connection do you have? : 8mb broadband

Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? : Yup fine by me

WOW Character name : Daemona

Level, Class, Race : 80, death knight, draenei

Character played time : 19 days 13 hours

Character MAIN spec : Just switched to frost dps as MS

Reason for having your current spec : I enjoy it more than UH since it's alot more involving and i need to do more

Link to Armory profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Daemona&r=Kul+Tiras

List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from http://www.wowhead.com)
See - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Daemona&group=1

List of your alts if any : Sizzlingsha, level 74 shammy, currently leveling him up

Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : Angels of Death are my current guild and i'm leaving because they don't really raid and it's something i want to do more of.

List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any more" are not accepted) : None, only just started playing in WotLK so haven't really done any.

Raid experience : Have done most WotLK raids including 7 / 12 in ICC 10

Link to a recent WWS-report : Only WWS reports i have have expired sorry, could get a new one on wednesday though since i'm saved for most things this week

Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : Not at all, i usually have potions / flasks and food in my bag at all times.

We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : Nope none at all

Reputation with
Argent Crusade : Exalted
Kirin Tor : Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : Exalted
The Sons of Hodir : Exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord : Exalted

Why I want to join Endless scream : I want to start raiding properly and saw that you were recruiting in trade

How can I help Endless scream : I'm an active and enthusiastic player who can offer decent and reliable dps to the guild

Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : Nope

Optional things you want to share with us : If you want to speak to me in-game then i'll probably be on my alt this week since i'm trying to get him to 80.
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***   Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 am

Average gear, correct spec, correct gems , wrong expertise [overcap] , more hit cause of useless trinket, u need change that 245 trinket, even the trinket from toc5 normal is 10 times better. rest application ok, wish you good luck in join ES, some officer going to reply to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***   Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED*** EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 am

Hi, and thanks for ur interests in Endless Scream.

/w me in-game for a chat

characters: Neya - Ythaxina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***   Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Daemona, frost / UH death knight ***ACCEPTED***
Page 1 of 1