Endless Scream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Scream of Kul Tiras (EU) : Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ProgressProgress  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fernando

Fernando

Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Real age : 28 -
4/12/1981
Country & timezone: England - GMT London
Playing time availability : Weekdays:
17:00pm - 01:30am (Server time), Weekends: Most of the day.
What connection do you have? : 10mb net speed.
Have you read up on guild and raid rules and willing to hold on these? : I read every single word and yes i am willing to hold on the rules.
WOW Character name : Fernandó
Level, Class, Race : 80, Rogue, Human
Character played time : 31 Days, 16 Hours, 45 Minutes.
Character MAIN spec : Mutilate
Reason for having your current spec : I
read up on Elitist Jerks class mechanincs forum that this was a usefull
raid spec to use to increase my DPS. I can change it if needed.

Link to Armory profile :
Fernandó - Click here for armory profile. (Mouse over for link)
List your Glyphs (both major and minor, if possible link from http://www.wowhead.com)
Major:
Glyph of Mutilate, Glyph of Hunger for Blood, Glyph of Tricks of the Trade (Mouse over for link)
Minor: Glyph of Vanish, Glyph of Safe Fall, Glyph of Blurred Speed (Mouse over for link)

List of your alts if any : Deathmorne (58 Horde DK), Holyshytt (34 Priest for when im bored)
Previous guilds (including current), and reason for leaving : Currently im not in a guild. My previous raid guild was Illuminati. I was kicked for inactivity. I was not able to play WoW at that time for some reasons i do not wish to disclose.
List your attunements (including pre 2.4 attunements, answers like "attumenents not needed any
more" are not accepted) : Sorry, but i do not have any attunements since I became level 80 during Wotlk.
Raid experience : I will list the bosses that I have acomplished so far.

• Onyxia - 10 Man / 25 Man
  • Patchwerk - 10 Man / 25 Man
  • Shapphiron - 10 Man
  • Malygos - 10 Man
  • Anub'Rekhan - 10 Man (Nax)
  • Sartharion the Onyx Guardian - 10 Man / 25 Man
  • Flame Leviathan - 10 Man
  • Ignis the furnace master - 10 Man
  • Razorscale - 10 Man
  • XT-002 Deconstructer - 10 Man
  • Kologarn - 10 Man
  • Auriaya - 10 Man
  • FULL ToC 10 / 25 Normal
  • Icecrown Citadel - 10 Man 10/12
    25 Man First Wing, 3rd Wing, and only Rotface of 2nd wing.

Link to a recent WWS-report : Im new to the WWS report. Not sure how it works but i did something and ended up with this http://wowwebstats.com/kaus6epo4nhwo Razz
Do you have a problem using and obtaining flasks for raids? : Not at all.
We may need to rotate members in certain fights / bosses. Do you have a problem with that? : Absoloutly not.
Reputation with
Argent Crusade : Exalted
Kirin Tor : Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade : Exalted
The Sons of Hodir : Exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord : Exalted
The Ashen Verdict : 1 bar to Exalted
and exalted with the rest Wotlk ones except Kaluak, the oracles and frenzyheart
Why I want to join Endless scream : I would love to get back on my feet and continue raiding as i used to.
How can I help Endless scream : I
will follow all the rules, be mature and responsible and give no
trouble at all. This means i will switch during raids if needed and will
come fully prepared.

Do you know anyone in Endless scream? : I do not, but would love to get to know members.
Optional things you want to share with us : Willing to respec to Combat if it is needed for raiding. If the guild is not looking for a specific spec then do let me know as i was thinking of switching to combat. Also i realise i have very low Frost badges, this is because as i mentioned above, i came back from a long break and recently (being the stupid person i sometimes am) i traded in a few frost i had left for triumphs so i could downgrade my badges for some account bound items for my priest. Thats one thing i shall never do again.

Thankyou for reading my application. I hope I have made a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Arpya

Arpya

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am

DEJA VOUS? same applycation 2-3months ago, same items from backthen, same weapons, 3 months stoped this game m8? i had reply u backthem,show u links for correct gemming
still your gems are wrong, , 20 critical strike gem? better either get 20 ap/10haste , or total go out 20 haste for mutilate, red gems,shall be 40 ap , 15 expetise only instead 26
no icecrown set parts, u have use combat gloves for mutilate spec,and in general your character is a mess, why dont u bother read the previus reply u have receive in past,and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Arpya wrote:
DEJA VOUS? same applycation 2-3months ago, same items from backthen, same weapons, 3 months stoped this game m8? i had reply u backthem,show u links for correct gemming
still your gems are wrong, , 20 critical strike gem? better either get 20 ap/10haste , or total go out 20 haste for mutilate, red gems,shall be 40 ap , 15 expetise only instead 26
no icecrown set parts, u have use combat gloves for mutilate spec,and in general your character is a mess, why dont u bother read the previus reply u have receive in past,and learn from it.

Thankyou for the reply Arpya. Yes i did take a long break from the game as i mentioned in this application.
I have just re-gemmed my gear. Im very willing to follow all steps and help needed to improve my character. Also i know i have no icecrown set parts, this is because of some reasons i said above about badges which is a fault on my part and also as i have not raided ICC for some time so i have not got much badges to trade in for gear.
Thanks

P.S I have not finished gemming. Still gotta change like 3 or so. I hope you see the changes im making.
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

inactivity
you applied to us on 22 February, you withdraw your application 4 days later cause we didn't give you a quick answer to apply to another guild, you joined that guild for 2 months and you went inactive?
To be honest I am concern about your dedication.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 am

again...I did not go inactive just for the heck of it. Why would i do that, i was very happy raiding. Obviously i had a very good reason and it is very personal to me and was important so i had to go. Im sorry but i wish not to disclose it. I hope you respect that.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

I have obtained new gear, ive regemmed fully to suit the gear and spec i have on now. please do take a look on the armory Smile
Back to top Go down
Ythaxina

Ythaxina

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 am

Hi,

Thanks for you're interests in Endless Scream (again) :p
Ur application is under revieuw, we'll get back to you asap

< Neya - Ythaxina>
Back to top Go down
Pesbeno

Pesbeno

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 am

i was lurking on your armorys recent activity and i found you obtained an ICC10 Axe. I was wondering why you dont go combat, because the majority of your gear is meant for being combat.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

i have only 3 piece combat im sure. and i was thinking of making combat my secondary spec once i obtain the other axe from icc. to be honest i prefer mutilate much more over combat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pesbeno

Pesbeno

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Ok here are my pieces of advice:

-loose the retard boots and get a LW to make you http://www.wowhead.com/item=49961 you will gain 2 extra slots for AP gems and you can certanly replace one already placed expertise gem, if not 2. And enchant them with icewalker....

-clip this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=41611/eternal-belt-buckle to your belt and gem it

-enchant your gloves

-loose the mining proffesion and take LW, Enchanting, JC or Engineering, and YEEEES you can also make money from these but they also add and extra touch that is needed to maximize your dps

-go into pug ICC10 and 25 to get some frost emblems and get a proper trinket and some T10 items

And as it goes to your spec i still suggest you go Combat. Practicly whole left side of your armory profile is Combat and maybe some on the right side too.
Tho i agree multilate is better to play Smile) <--------- points to the opt. things you have written in your app.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Pesbeno wrote:
Ok here are my pieces of advice:

-loose the retard boots and get a LW to make you http://www.wowhead.com/item=49961 you will gain 2 extra slots for AP gems and you can certanly replace one already placed expertise gem, if not 2. And enchant them with icewalker....
Will have that boots by tomorow or day after latest.

Pesbeno wrote:
-clip this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=41611/eternal-belt-buckle to your belt and gem it
Already have that if u see my armory. the belt already has a gem in it.

Pesbeno wrote:
-enchant your gloves
Done.

Pesbeno wrote:
-loose the mining proffesion and take LW, Enchanting, JC or Engineering, and YEEEES you can also make money from these but they also add and extra touch that is needed to maximize your dps
Would indeed take me time and i need money ofcourse to start it up and get it up fast. Im getting the boots you suggested and i will be pretty much broke Razz

Pesbeno wrote:
-go into pug ICC10 and 25 to get some frost emblems and get a proper trinket and some T10 items
Im scared of pugging ICC cuz 90% of my pugs i been in end in first boss down then someone has to leave and causes a chain reaction of leaving or mega wipe at 2nd boss cuz some nab doesnt know tactics leaving me saved for a whole week which wastes time.

Pesbeno wrote:
And as it goes to your spec i still suggest you go Combat. Practicly whole left side of your armory profile is Combat and maybe some on the right side too.
Tho i agree multilate is better to play Smile) <--------- points to the opt. things you have written in your app.
Im actually trying to correct and go all mutilate..i want to replace all my gear on that side. trying to earn more frost emblems at the moment but im afraid i cant pug ICC cuz of the reason mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 am

Before this application goes anywhere i just want to say in a weeks time ill be going Nottingham, England - for an operation. It is on the saturday 14th and ill be going on the 12th. After that depending on how it goes, i will be back to wow in like 2 weeks after that hopefully. Just wanted to let you guys know before hand. Up to you now what you want to do with this application. Im ok with any decision made.
Back to top Go down
Fernando

Fernando

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Been accepted to guild <Dispiritus Sanctus>

Thanks anyways for another opportunity Smile
Back to top Go down
Arose

Arose

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:12 pm

take care mate, and good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***   Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Fernandó Assassination Mutilate ***CLOSED***
Page 1 of 1